backrest
I installed the rider and passenger backrest I ordered when I purchased the bike. The bracket for the rider backrest was very easy to install, but the passenger sissy bar detachable brackets were a beast! First, the directions were not to clear. Second, the dealership sold me docking kits that were not listed as compatible with the sissy bar. Third, the brackets were stamped incorrectly. Finally, after alot of of cursing, staring, and beers I finally finished the bastard. It looks pretty good I guess. I may have to relocate the rider backrest bracket to get it where I want it, but it isn't hard to adjust.
The weather really sucks here and I'm going out of town soon. Hopefully, Georgia sends my tags soon so I can ride more. I would explain why, but some of you out there may be pyscho's and I don't want you tracking me down!
The weather really sucks here and I'm going out of town soon. Hopefully, Georgia sends my tags soon so I can ride more. I would explain why, but some of you out there may be pyscho's and I don't want you tracking me down!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home